1) Most men do not believe they can have a continuing love relationship with Jesus that is real and personal.
A) Most men do not believe God wants a relationship with them.
B) Most men don’t know how to listen and discern the voice of God, to identify ways He speaks, and to respond to revelations of His will.
C) Satan has done a good job of defeating most men because they listen to him not discerning and unable in recognizing Satan’s voice, over God’s.
2) Most men do not know that a Man Of God is based on God’s Word, they don’t have a good understanding of the Word of God. They have not been taught how to be the Spiritual Servant Leader God has created them to be in their marriages and families, work places, church and community.
A) Over 70% of men that come into the ministry did not have a father who raised them much less a father who had a relationship with God.
B) What the world is teaching men about being a man is far from the truth.
3) Most men are unwilling to come to Jesus in absolute surrender to His Lordship with an ability to trust Him, without setting any conditions.
4) Most men do not recognize God working around them, and want to join Him in that work.
5) Most men do not have an accountability person in their lives and do not know how to go about having an accountability relationship that is transparent. They don’t understand the importance of it and how it will change their lives.
6) Most men do not know how to pray to God, worship God, read and understand God’s Word, the importance of memorizing God’s Word, journaling what God is revealing to them and being held accountable.
7) Most men when in a trial and being tested do not know how to respond in a manner that honors and glorifies God.
8) Most men have pornography issues in their lives that will destroy marriages.
9) Drug & Alcohol addictions are ruining men’s lives and those around them.
10) Divorce and broken marriages are growing because of men making bad decisions and choices, leading a prideful, self-centered life without God.
11) Men are facing financial crisis and ruin losing everything from the young and old alike. Resulting in anger, loss of self-control, bitterness, pity, shame, guilt and low self esteem.
12) Unforgiveness is running rapid in men’s lives for a lot of reason’s.
A) abuse: sexual and mental as a child
B) abandonment: from a young age
C) lack of a father figure while growing up
D) lack of trust in anyone or anything
E) lack of confidence
F) lack of belief in God
G) angry at everything and at God
13) There is a lot of compromise in the lives of most men, and they are justifying their compromises, looking for the easy way out.